Your Initial Visit
Your initial visit will last approximately 1 hour. Dr. Erb will discuss the conditions that you have, what options are available to address your concerns, and will provide education on each type of treatment, even if she does not offer that treatment in her office. Together, you and Dr. Erb will select your treatment plan.
Directions to Dr. Erb's Office
16300 Sand Canyon Ave
10th floor, Suite 1007
Irvine, CA 92618
- We are on Sand Canyon, between the 405 and 5 freeways
- Go to the corner of Sand Canyon and Alton and look for the tallest building
- Go into the tallest building, take elevator to 9, walk down the hall, take 2nd elevator to 10
- We are on the 10th floor, Suite 1007
Things To Bring
- Old Photos of Yourself. Either printed snapshots, or from your phone.
- List of Questions that you have for Dr. Erb.
- Completed intake paperwork so you can spend the entire hour with Dr. Erb
- If you are considering a Botox® injection or Filler treatment, make sure to prepare since we may be able to accommodate you on your very first visit!
Know what will happen during your appointment
You and Dr. Erb will...
- Carefully listen to your concerns and where you are in your life.
- Review and discuss your medical history.
- Perform a through examination.
- Explain what your options are for your areas of concern.
- Together, you and Dr. Erb will select the best treatment option for you.
- Explain what to expect before, during, and after the procedure that you pick.
- When asked, can provide advice on other procedures appropriate for you.
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Complete breakdown of pricing for your procedure.
Even after your appointment, please feel free to call or email me with any additional questions as well as request to visit again if you still have questions.